Some of the rules of the competition are as follows!
1.There will be 4 members in a group (The students of every group are merged from different class or programmes).
2.The program will be conducted in three different rounds (i.e General Awareness round, Buzzer Round and Rapid fire round)
3. In general round, We will have a set of 40 questions(1-40) and each group have to select a number. The question of respective number(i.e. selected by a group) will be asked to them. In this round, Right answer will provide 10 marks, if the question is selected and answered by same group. But if the question is passed to next group it will provide 5 marks for right answer.
(Note: If the group who selected the question couldn’t answer it, The question will be passed only to 3 groups after them)
4. In buzzer round, the first group who hit the buzzer will be given the chance to answer the question. If the answer is correct, they will get 20 marks but if the answer is wrong 10 marks will be deducted. So team has to carefully hit the buzzer. Questions will not be passed to any other groups in this round)
5. In rapid fire round, A set of 5 questions will be asked to each group and they have to answer all the questions within 45 seconds.
6. The answers in the answersheet only will be considered as the final right answer, if any controversies arises.
7. Only the group leader will be allowed to answer the questions.
8. The winners will be decided after calculating the cumulative total marks from all the rounds.