Bachelor of Computer Information System (BCIS) is a four-year academic program. The program under Pokhara University, designed to impart both theoretical foundation and practical knowledge in computer information system and IT. the course effectively assimilates two the most powerful disciplines-management and information technology. BCIS has been designed to offer the students an opportunity to acquire the basic concepts and job oriented knowledge in computers with an accompanying flair, in theory, tools, and techniques of modern management. It is a rare opportunity to be a graduate with two disciplines of equal competence.
Objective of Program
- To provide a sound background in general courses.
- To familiarize students with the concepts and tools of management required in decision making.
- To equip students with the concepts and skills to use information technology for problem-solving.
- To inculcate the students the skills required to meet the needs of industry for specialist MIS professionals.
- To help students learn to become socially responsible professionals and citizens.